Winter is on its way! To start it on a good note, make sure to plan your spring break for some Mediterranean sun. Soak in those Vitamin D’s to ward off those winter blues!
Take a step back in time and explore some of the world’s oldest civilizations. From the Ancient Egyptians and Greeks to the Berbers of Morocco, the countries that were inhabited by these groups are steeped in history.
SPLENDOURS OF EGYPT
Now $4,775 CAD per person including all taxes and fees
For departure April 22, 2020
12 DAYS | 1 COUNTRY | 11 BREAKFASTS | 8 LUNCHES | 7 DINNERS | 18 INCLUDED EXPERIENCES
Egypt’s vast wealth of antiquities take centre stage here. Marvel at Karnak, the Pyramids and Sphinx, Tutankhamun’s treasure, and the ubiquitous hieroglyphics.
- • Cairo: With your Egyptologist, gaze upon Tutankhamun's treasures at the Egyptian Museum, gaze upon the most recognisable symbols of ancient Egypt: the full-faced funeral mask, gold coffin, gilded throne and precious jewellery – all treasures of Tutankhamun.
- • Aswan: On board a traditional Nile felucca, meet a sailor and learn the art of sailing this ancient Nile craft.
- • Aswan: Follow the footsteps of Winston Churchill and Agatha Christie as you enjoy high tea in true colonial English-style at Aswan's famous Old Cataract Hotel, as the sun begins to set.
- • Giza: With your Egyptologist, meet the enigmatic Sphinx and venture deep inside one of the pyramids, to the chambers where the Pharaohs went to meet their Gods in the afterlife.
Now $3,395 CAD per person including all taxes and fees
For Departure March 14, 2020
7 BREAKFASTS | 4 LUNCHES | 4 DINNERS | 8 INCLUDED EXPERIENCES
Discover the exotic flavours, ancient heritage and unrivalled beauty of one of the world's most desirable destinations, as you cruise to hidden coves, sandy beaches and white-washed villages over 4 days.
- • Ephesus: Travel from Kusadasi to reach this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Led by your Local Expert, enjoy your time exploring the famed excavated site of this Greco-Roman treasure.
- • Cruising: While cruising, enjoy an exquisite variety of Mediterranean dishes as well as flavours, aromas and spices from around the world. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on board daily. Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package, featuring a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beverages.
- • Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B), 4 Lunches (L) and 4 Dinners (D), all with tea or coffee. Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package featuring a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beverages.
Now $4,495 CAD per person including all taxes and fees
For Departure April 23, 2020
8 DAYS | 1 COUNTRY | 7 BREAKFASTS | 2 LUNCHES | 4 DINNERS | 11 INCLUDED EXPERIENCES
Walk in the footsteps of Jesus, as you journey from birthplace to his Crucifixion site of Jerusalem. The is a journey that brings Biblical stories to life, taking you to some of the world's most sacred Jewish and Islamic sites, accompanied by your knowledgeable Local Expert.
- • Tel Aviv: Explore with your Local Expert and see the Habimah National Theatre, Rabin Square and browse around the Carmel Market
- • Sea of Galilee: Enjoy a morning boat ride at the very place where Jesus is said to have walked on water.
- • Tel Aviv: Participate in a Friday night Shabbat dinner
- • Isfiya: Feast on local specialities in a private Druze home and hear about life in the village from one of its residents.
- • Jerusalem: Accompanied by your Local Expert, walk the Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre - site of the Crucifixion.
Looking for another destination?
Europe is calling with Great Deals
Book Early & Save 10%* when you pay and book by December 18, 2019!
Contact me today for a list of available trips and discounts!Request a quote
Terms & Conditions
Save 10% Early Payment Discount (EPD), is valid on new bookings only and applies to select trips and departures featured in the 2020 Europe & Britain brochure. Not applicable trips that include cruise components, Last Minute Deals, Special Interest or Expert Hosted Itineraries. A deposit of up to $500 is required within three days of booking and full payment is due by 18 December 2019 or up to 120 days before departure, whichever is sooner. This offer is based on availability, does not apply to all journeys/departures, and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice. Further restrictions apply. Contact your Travel Advisor or Insight Vacations for details. For full details visit insightvacations.com Tico #1873715.