Those turquoise waters you always hear about in Cuba? They’re just as beautiful as everyone says — but don’t just see for yourself, you should try sleeping right on the gentle waves. This eight-day sailing tour starts and ends in vibrant Havana, then welcomes you onto our spacious catamaran to head down the southern coast.
Along the way visit plenty of beaches, explore the colonial city of Trinidad, and snorkel right off the comfortable catamaran that’ll be your home away from home. With some of the freshest seafood you’ll ever taste, the only catch will be the daily one served at dinner.
Arrive in Havana, Cuba and travel by private vehicle (best way to see the scenery) directly to Cienfuegos and board your catamaran.
You’ll be sailing along Cuba’s beautiful south coast on a catamaran. All along the way you’ll be stopping to snorkel, kayak or share a drink with friendly locals and, of course, sample delicious seafood fresh from the ocean. There will also be guided tours of local cities and beaches of course.
Sailing Cuba – South Coast Explorer
July 28 – August 4, 2018
$2,999 per person
Based on standard twin/double
(plus Eur 12/day Cuba Sailing Tax),
- ✓Sailing along the southern coast of Cuba on a 25 m sailing catamaran
- ✓Snorkelling, kayaking, and fishing equipment
- ✓Bath and beach towels
- ✓All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- ✓7 nights twin/double bed cabins with shared bathrooms
- ✓7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- ✓Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, skipper and assistant/cook